Truck Mounted Loaders
The Truck Mounted Loader (TML) contract is typical of the way in which Atlas works with the MOD’s preferred vehicle suppliers.
This contract called for the supply of 104 cranes which started to come into service in September 2009.
• Scope: 33 x TML 240.2e A2 and 71 SLDT 105.2 A1L cranes
• Chassis: Iveco 6x6 Trakker
• Lifting capacity: Up to 6 tonnes
• Controls: Included on vehicle, plus remote control pack
• Expected life span: 17 years
• Potential uses:
- Loading of pallets on to MGB trailers
- Boats on to cradles
- Lifting of concrete slabs
- Splitting BR90 tank bridges for inspection, building and replacement panels
- ISO container handling